Unparalleled China Auto Experience
Jack Perkowski, the Founder and Managing Partner of JFP Holdings, as well as a number of the senior advisers and members of management of our firm, worked together at ASIMCO Technologies and helped build the company into one of China’s leading auto suppliers. Jack founded ASIMCO Technologies in 1994 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer until 2009 when he left to found JFP Holdings.
As a result of his work with ASIMCO Technologies, Jack is generally regarded as one of the pioneers in China’s auto industry. Through their work with ASIMCO Technologies, the team at JFP Holdings has accumulated a vast amount of on-the-ground experience that includes:
- Developing and implementing a China strategy.
- Buildings a local management team;
- Working with Chinese partners;
- Dealing with local governments;
- Implementing best-in-class management, manufacturing and quality practices in a Chinese company; and
- Selling to both Chinese and international customers.